Do you want to be a “professional” who can remove a factory radio and install a new car stereo to finish the whole stereo upgrading? If you do and have a plan to replace your factory radio in 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63,here I would like to share a clear installation instruction for a 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo with you, which can be taken as a reference. Wish it can offer you some help to some degree.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry out the air conditioner panel along gap with a lever.
3. Remove the air conditioner panel.
4. Remove two screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame with a screwdriver.
5. Pull the buckles down.
6. Carefully take the original car radio out of the dashboard.
7. Disconnect the ISO plug of the car in the socket of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
11. Put the new Seicane stereo back into the dash.
12. Put the buckles back into its original place.
13. Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
14. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
Is it hard for you to become a “professional” now after reading the above installation instruction? If you have any questions, you can turn to your dealer or a professional for help. Or you can arrange someone experienced to help you alongside during the installation process. If you don’t know how to pick a suitable car stereo, I’d like to recommend a Seicane 2006-2013 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 R280 R300 R320 R350 R63 car stereo to you. For more details, please click:
This great car stereo can be one of the best choices for you to replace your factory radio as it is featured with the most advanced pure Android 6.0 operation system, a R16 1.6 GHz Quad-core CPU and 16G Nand flash. As to the practical features, you can utilize the strong built-in GPS navigation system to find the right way to reach your destinations. And hands-free calls and streaming music are both available when you wirelessly connect your enabled mobile phone with this unit via the built-in Bluetooth module. With this most up-to-date car stereo installed in your car, you will have an overwhelming experience. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!