If you are an owner of a Nissan NAVARA, and you are trying to replace your factory radio with a new one, then this article can give you some help. It is a step-by-step installation guide for a 2001-2011 Nissan NAVARA from Seicane. If you have a same dashboard, you can take this installation guide as reference.
4 tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2001-2011 Nissan NAVARA car radio installation guide
1. Use a screwdriver to remove two screws above the Nissan Frontier radio.
2. Remove the trim panel.
Please wedge a flat tip screwdriver under the trim panel and pry up on it to remove the trim panel. To protect the trim from being accidentally scratched, you can use a clean rag while prying up on the trim panel.
3. Unscrew the four screws which are holding the factory radio in place with a screwdriver. Then gently take the factory radio off the panel.
4. Disconnect the radio antenna in the back of the factory radio and unplug the electrical plugs running to the back of the radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
8. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
9. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
10. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
If there is any problems during your installation processing, you can turn to your dealer. With the help of the above guide and your dealer, if you find it still hard to install the car radio by yourself, you’d better arrange a professional to install it. The most important thing is to have a suitable radio for your car first of all, if you don’t have one, you are recommended to click the link for details.
This up-to-date is an ideal replacement to upgrade your factory radio of 2001-2011 Nissan NAVARA. In the process of your driving, you can simply link with your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone for hands-free calling and music streaming, which brings more convenience, more joyfulness and more security for your driving. The GPS navigation system, equipped with worldwide real-time navigation, can take you to get to your ideal destination accurately and punctually. Wish you like this fantastic 2001-2011 Nissan NAVARA car radio from Seicane. Good luck to you!