If you are pursuing a comfortable car interior environment and a relaxing driving experience, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new multifunctional car radio. And as a matter of fact, it is not too difficult for you to install a new car radio, so you can follow a correct installation instruction to deal with the installation. This article mainly aims to introduce a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Legacy car radio installation guide from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can take this instruction as a reference.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and www.seicane.com make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Legacy car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
3. Remove six screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
4. Gently pull the factory radio out of the dash.
5. Then unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you know how to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio for a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Legacy? If you don’t, please feel free to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to have the car radio installed by a professional technician.
Besides, if you are still looking for an ideal car radio, here I would like to recommend an amazing 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Subaru Legacy car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Equipped with a wide range of comprehensive features, this intelligent car radio can be regarded as one of the best choices to replace your factory radio.
With this car radio installed in your car, you can take full advantage of the high-end 3D GPS navigation, so you can know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you can freely listen to your favorite music while navigating, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck to you!