Are you desired to enjoy more convenience and enjoyment in your car? If yes, it’s wise of you to replace your factory radio with a modern head unit. A new multifunctional unit can offer you GPS navigation, Bluetooth connection, FM/AM radio, DVD playback, etc. If it’s the first time for you to install a new aftermarket, you can ask a professional for help. Here I’d like to introduce a step-by-step 2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander head unit installation guide from Seicane to you. If you are a car owner of a 2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander, you can take it as a reference.
Please notice before the installation:
1.Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
2.A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
3.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander head unit installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the panel by prying the edges with a lever.
3. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
4. Take the original radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane unit into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you can get help from the above installation guide specially for a 2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander head unit. If you have any question, you can turn to your dealer for help. If it’s the first time for you to install a new unit in your car, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you don’t get an ideal head unit, I’d like to recommend an ideal 2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander head unit from Seicane to you. For more details, you are welcome to check it out with the following link:
This superior 2008 2009 2010 Jeep Commander head unit comes with a variety of functions including GPS Nav, DVD, FM, AM, RDS, Bluetooth, SD card slots, USB port, iPod connection. With this all-in-one GPS DVD player, you can easily reach your desired destinations with the help of 3D precise GPS as well as have much fun with the enjoyment of listening to your favorite music and watching videos during the driving. Good luck to you!