First shows you an up-to-date 2002-2011 Daewoo Kalos radio from Seicane. It looks appealing, doesn’t it?
If you want to upgrade your factory radio with such an advanced stereo with reasonable price, you can choose to install it on your own. The installation of a new car stereo is quite simple, car owners can easily finish the installation in a short time if they have some related installation experience and a correct installation guide. If you are a car owner of a 2002-2011 Daewoo Kalos and have the same dashboard as the above, you can follow the step-by-step installation instruction for 2002-2011 Daewoo Kalos radio.
Here are some tips for you before the installation:
- Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
- A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
2002-2011 Daewoo Kalos radio installation guide
- Remove the trim panel. There are several parts of the trim panel. You should remove them one by one. First remove the trim panel which is around the screen. Then, remove the trim panel which is next to the CD player. Remove the screws on the trim panel before you pry it from the dashboard. And put them away and keep every part well so that you can install them back to the original place perfectly.
- Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
- Take the original radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
- Install the new Seicane radio. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane radio to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane radio.
- Turn on the new Seicane radio and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane radio to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
- Install the trim panel. Install the trim panel which was next to the CD player before back to its original place.
Wish you can get help from the above installation guide. If there is any question during the whole process, you can ask your dealer or a professional for help. Please make clear about every step before your installation. If you find it too hard for you to install it, you can have it installed by a technician or go to a car upgrade center.
Moreover, you need to make sure your new radio can fit your car, so that it can be seamlessly installed in your car. If you have no idea about this, you can take this popular Seicane Daewoo Kalos radio as a reference. It comes with the latest components to perfectly replace your factory radio. Please check more details on the link below:
This hot selling Daewoo Kalos radio is the best replacement for your factory radio in your 2002-2011 Daewoo Kalos. The Bluetooth hands-free calls are available for you to keep safe and the Bluetooth music can also be accessible for you to relax on the way. Besides, it can be compatible with a lot of audio and video formats such as DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MPEG4/DIVX/CD-R/WMA/JPEG, so that you can have more flexible options to entertain both you and your passengers. The GPS navigation system provides route planning, turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts for you to get to a variety of locations.
Get to a wide range of locations with ease, this Daewoo Kalos radio is just your best choice. Just take it right now!