First shows you an intelligent 2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 car stereo from Seicane. It looks pretty, doesn’t it?
To replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo can bring you much convenience an fun. Therefore, many car owners have a successful upgrade in their car. If you have a Mercedes Benz R Class W251 and want to upgrade your factory radio, a correct installation guide can be helpful for you. If you also have the same dashboard as that shown in above, then you can read this 2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 car stereo installation guide as a reference to help with the installation.
Some tips before the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 car stereo installation guide
- Pry out the air conditioner panel along gap with a lever.
- Remove the air conditioner panel.
- Remove two screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame with a screwdriver.
- Pull the buckles down.
- Carefully take the original CD player out of the dashboard.
- Disconnect the ISO plug of the car in the socket of the DVD player.
- Connect the cables of the new Seicane car stereo as the user manual shows.
- Connect the ISO plug.
- Put the new Seicane car stereo back into the dash.
- Put the buckles back into its original place.
- Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
- Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and have a comprehensive test if everything works well.
Before the installation, it’s suggested you read the installation guide and user manual carefully first so as to make clear how the cables are connected. Next do it step by step as the instruction shows. If you have any questions, you can ask your dealer or a professional for help.
If you haven’t found an ideal stereo for your car yet, I’d like to recommend an intelligent 2006-2014 Mercedes Benz R Class W251 car stereo to you. It comes with the latest configurations for you to upgrade your factory radio. Here’s the link, please click:
This modern Mercedes Benz R Class W251 car stereo can support an optic fiber decoder. If your car is in the manufacture year from 2005 to 2012 and comes with an optic fiber, you can install a decoder to make it and all your car speakers work. The installation is quite easy. And the sound quality is very high after installing the decoder.
The latest GPS can provide text-to-speech guidance to direct you to your destination. The wireless connection with compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices via Bluetooth technology allows you to have hands-free calls and streaming music. Your steering wheel control can still work after installation.
Go on all trips with this amazing Mercedes Benz R Class W251 car stereo and you’ll just love all your journeys in the future!