What do you think is the best and easiest way to improve your driving experience up a level? In my opinion, you can replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket stereo so as to get access to plenty of up-to-date features. Please look at the following picture. It is a modern 2008-2013 SUBARU Forester XV Impreza stereo from Seicane after installation. If you are an owner of such a vehicle type, you can refer to the following installation guide when you plan to install a new stereo in your 2008-2013 SUBARU Forester XV Impreza.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2008-2013 SUBARU Forester XV Impreza car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry around the trim panel with a lever.
3. Remove the trim panel with your hands.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Gently take out the original radio.
6. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Before or during the whole upgrade process, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask for your dealer or a professional for help. Or you can also ask someone experienced to help you alongside. It is essential for you to pick a suitable car stereo which can work well with your car. Here I would like to share a 2008-2013 SUBARU Forester XV Impreza stereo from Seicane with you. For more information, please click:
This Android 5.1.1 Quad-core car stereo is especially designed for 2008-2013 SUBARU Forester XV Impreza. Coming with a 6.2inch HD 800*480 multi-touch screen, the easy-to-use interface screen is designed to offer intuitive operation and a better view of the road ahead.
With its built-in GPS function, you can easily locate and navigate to any unfamiliar place without getting lost. And because of the Bluetooth module, you can make your Bluetooth-enabled sync with this unit so you can freely make, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as stream Bluetooth music from your phone playlists.
Additionally, some optional features can be added to this unit, such as HD digital TV, Car DVR, 3G module, Backup camera, OBD2 and DAB. Let’s take Car DVR as an example. It can be applied for recording the whole process of traffic accidents, taking photos for front of vehicles and storing the video in real-time while driving, which promise your driving safety to some extent.
What’re you waiting for? If you like this unit, don’t hesitate to take it at a reasonable price right now!