First shows you a wonderful 2012 RENAULT DUSTER radio from Seicane. It’s the latest radio for 2012 RENAULT DUSTER at present. If you are going to replace your factory radio, then you can read this passage carefully for the reference to help with the installation. It’s not too difficult to install a new radio, but you need to be careful about every step. The article is about a great 2012 RENAULT DUSTER radio installation guide, wish it can be helpful for you.
Some tips before the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2012 RENAULT DUSTER radio installation guide
1.Be patient to pry the trim panel and remove it with your hand, it’s not hard to remove so don’t need a lever
2.Put the removed trim panel on the front of the space to continue other steps more easily
3.Remove these four screws which firm factory stereo on the position
4.Take out the stereo
5.Disconnect cables connected them
6.After that, remove four screws as the picture point, this one and upper one, and the other two on other side
7.And you need to be careful not let the trim panel slip down, which may obstruct you
8.You may need to remove screws under the panel if it’s needed during your installation
- Make antennas and cables connected step by step as installation instructions show, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
- Put the new Seicane radio into your dashboard, you should check whether your connections are correct, the new radio is in right position, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
- Check whether the new Seicane radio is working without problem.
- If there is no problem, firm removed screws and bolts that are put aside, then make trim panel back on your new Seicane radio.
Above all, it’s necessary for you to make clear about every step before the installation. If you don’t have any experience on the installation before, then you’d better ask a professional for help. On the other hand, if you don’t have a suitable radio for your car, then you are welcome to click the following link which is about a great 2012 RENAULT DUSTER radio from Seicane:
This RENAULT DUSTER radio integrated with both the GPS navigation system and a DVD player is desirable for you to reach your destination with turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts as well as enjoy your favorite music and videos at the same time while driving. There is also the bluetooth connection for you to wirelessly pair with your mobile phone to accept and receive hands-free calls and stream music for relaxation. Just enjoy your wonderful trip with this amazing RENAULT DUSTER radio from now on!