The improving technology makes it possible for car owners to enjoy more and more convenience and enjoyment in their cars. For example, you are allowed to enjoy your favorite music while the GPS is working. If you want to enjoy more advanced features, it’s wise of you to replace your factory radio with a new multifunctional aftermarket head unit. Please look at the image below, it’s a powerful 2002-2011 Holden Barina head unit from Seicane. If your dashboard is the same as it, you can read the installation guide carefully before you start to install your new head unit.
Here are some tips for you before the installation:
- Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
- A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
2002-2011 Holden Barina head unit installation guide
- Remove the trim panel. There are several parts of the trim panel. You should remove them one by one. First remove the trim panel which is around the screen. Then, remove the trim panel which is next to the CD player. Remove the screws on the trim panel before you pry it from the dashboard. And put them away and keep every part well so that you can install them back to the original place perfectly.
- Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
- Take the original radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
- Install the new Seicane head unit. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane head unit to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane head unit.
- Turn on the new Seicane head unit and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane head unit to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
- Install the trim panel. Install the trim panel which was next to the CD player before back to its original place.
Above all, please make clear about every step before you start to install your new head unit. If there is any question, please feel free to contact your dealer or a professional. If you are a green hand on the installation, you’d better ask a professional for help in case that any unexpected damage may be caused by the incorrect installation.
Besides, it’s necessary for you to make sure your new head unit can fit well with your car. If you are unsure about this, you can refer to the following link which is about an all-in-one 2002-2011 Holden Barina head unit from Seicane, please click:
With such a competitive price, you’ll be greatly surprised at the powerful capabilities this Holden Barina head unit provides for you. You won’t get lost in any unfamiliar location with the precise direction and spoken guidance. The availability of Bluetooth to pair your mobile phone allows you to make and receive calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel control and stream your favorite music from your cell phone and other compatible portable devices.
Just install this amazing Holden Barina head unit in your car and go with an extraordinary driving experience all the way!