Have you ever tried to remove your factory radio and install a new car radio before? If not, you may think the whole removal and installation process of a car radio is difficult. Actually, nowadays most car radios are plug and play, and their removal and installation process is not complicated. If you own a 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 SEAT IBIZA and would like to replace your factory radio, you can refer to the following 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 SEAT IBIZA car radio installation instruction from Seicane. Wish it is helpful for you.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 SEAT IBIZA car radio installation instruction
1. Pry along the front panel with a lever, loosen it with your hands at the same time, after that, and please remove the panel with your hands.
2. Remove four screws holding the radio in the dashboard with a screw driver.
3. Take the factory radio out of the dashboard.
4. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
8. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio and check whether the radio is working properly. If not, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
11. Firm all screws and the panels into their original place.
Please don’t be worried if you encounter any problems during the installation. To solve these problems, you can seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, it is suggested that you can arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is an amazing 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 SEAT IBIZA car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This intelligent car radio is loaded with the most advanced Android 8.0 operation system and a powerful eight-core CPU processor as well as 4GB RAM. Therefore, with such an ideal car radio installed in your car, you will enjoy a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience thanks to its enhanced capacities, higher configuration and better performance.
With the assistance of the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation function, you don’t need to worry about getting lost any more even though you don’t have a good sense of directions. Through the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts offered by 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily locate where you are and find the right way to get to your destinations.
And what’s more, under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you can freely dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!