Is it possible to navigate to your desired destination without getting lost and enjoy your favorite music to relax yourself all the way? The answer is absolutely yes. To get that, you just need to upgrade your factory radio with a new aftermarket radio. Here I’d like to share a detailed installation guide about a 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 radio from Seicane with you, so that you can take it as a reference to help with the installation of your new radio.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 radio installation guide
1. The picture of the original CD player and 6-disc CD player.
2. First detach the gear shift panel.
3. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle to release the car charger and ashtray.
4. Remove the car charger and ashtray assembly.
5. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle.
6. Pry the air conditioner panel out with a plastic lever.
7. Remove the original air conditioner panel.
8. Remove the heated seat and control panel assembly.
9. Pay attention to this buckle.
10. Remove two screws.
11. Pull out the original CD player.
12. Please be careful not to stretch the wiring harness behind the assembly.
13. The wiring diagram as follows. Put the plug of the car in the socket of the unit.
14. The wiring diagram.
15. The wiring diagram.
16. Radio antenna lead.
17. Install the new Seicane radio back after the wiring harness has bee connected. Fasten the four screws.
18. Install the air conditioner panel, the car charger, the ashtray, the heated seat and the control panel back.
19. Reinstall cigarette lighter.
20. Turn on the new Seicane radio and have a careful check if everything works well.
That’ s all the installation guide for a 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 radio. Wish it can be helpful for you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer or a professional. It’s necessary for you to make clear every step before you start to install. Besides, you need to find a suitable radio for your car. If you don’t have one, I’ d like to recommend an ideal 2004-2011 Mercedes Benz CLK W209 radio from Seicane to you, please click:
This Mercedes Benz CLK W209 radio is built with an advanced bluetooth module, so you can stay focused on the road ahead and keep your hands on the steering wheel control to make and receive phone calls as well as stream music to stay safe and relaxed. You won’t get lost any more when you take this latest GPS navigation system with you for lane assist, 3D street view, landmark display, route planning, turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts.