To get to your desired destination in the most accurate direction with ease, you can count on easily upgrading your factory radio with a new multifunctional car stereo which can be compatible with a lot of most advanced features. To help you better upgrade, I’d like to share a step-by-step 2012-2015 Subaru Forester XV radio installation guide with you. Here shows you an image of a 2012-2015 Subaru Forester XV radio after installation, if you also have the same dashboard, you can follow this article to help with your installation.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2012-2015 Subaru Forester XV radio installation guide
- 1.Take out of the glove.
- Unplug the plug which connect the trim panel to the dash.
- Pry the a/v vent panel with a lever.
- Take the vent panel out of the dash.
- Unplug all the connectors at the back of the vent panel.
- Remove four screws holding the factory radio with a screwdriver.
- Gently take the factory radio out of the dashboard.
- Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
- Make antennas and cables connected step by step as installation instructions show, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
- Put the new Seicane radio into your dashboard, you should check whether your connections are correct, the new radio is in right position, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
- Check whether the new Seicane radio is working without problem.
- If there is no problem, firm removed screws and bolts that are put aside, then make trim panel back on your new Seicane radio.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If have any questions, you can consul t your dealer or a professional for help. If you find it too hard to understand all the steps, you’d better have it install by a professional. Besides, you need to have a suitable radio for your car, so that it can work well with after installation. If you don’t have one, you can refer to this all-in-one 2012-2015 Subaru Forester XV radio from Seicane, please check out:
This Subaru Forester XV radio comes with the latest GPS navigation system for you to easily arrive at your destination within the least time and in the correct direction. You are allowed to make and receive hands-free calls and stream music from your enabled mobile phone via the Bluetooth connection. A lot of joy can also be accessible during your whole journey with this powerful multimedia player.
Thanks for useful guides.
Please on my e-mail address advise similar for my Subaru Forester 2006/2007-model.
Is the standard unit a DIN/ISO 7736, so I can replace with a size 2xDIN?
please visit seicane.com
The illumination fuse on my 2011 subaru forester 2.5 x premium keeps blowing a fuse when I turn on the headlights.
I was wondering there were any helpful hints on how to fix the issue.
so sorry for the inconvenience.
In order to give you a fast solution,we suggest you asked our after sales staff for help.
The email is aftersales@seicane.
Have a good day!”