A professional car radio installation guide can greatly help a car owner achieve the installation of a new car stereo. If you have a 2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II and are going to replace your factory radio, you can refer to this step-by-step 2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II car stereo installation guide from Seicane. If you find it too hard for you to finish it on your own, you can ask a professional for help.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
14. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all the installation instruction for a 2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II car stereo in particular. If you have any question, you can turn to your dealer for help. If it’s the first time for you to install a new unit in your car, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you don’t get an ideal head unit, I’d like to recommend a top 2005-2010 Skoda OCTAVIA II car stereo from Seicane to you. For more details, you are welcome to check it out with the following link:
With the latest Android 5.1.1 operating system, this modern Skoda OCTAVIA II car stereo is an ideal choice for you to replace your factory radio. It supports a wide range of features which include GPS navigation system, DVD player , FM/AM radio, RDS, iPod, Bluetooth connectivity, etc.
You can enjoy your favorite music from your iPod or iPone as well as charge them at the same time due to the iPod function. Wish you like it and have a great time. Good luck to you!