Does the complicated installation stop you from upgrading your factory radio with a new multifunctional aftermarket radio? Some car owners may have such concern that the installation is complicated and may do some harm to the car, therefore they dare not have further move to improve their in-car environment. The truth is the installation is quite easy, and most of the aftermarket head units are just plug and play. To help you better install, the following is the detailed instructions of the installation of a 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chrysler Town & Country aftermarket radio for you as a reference.
You should pay attention to that if you haven’t installed a head unit by yourself before, please don’t finish it on your own. A professional technician is suggested to help you with the installation of the 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chrysler Town & Country aftermarket radio.
Precautions before the installation:
- Please disconnect the negative cable of the battery for your safety.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the installation.
The below is the step-by-step instruction on how to upgrade a 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chrysler Town & Country aftermarket radio.
- Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
- Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
- Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
- Remove 4 screws which holds the factory radio in place.
- Take out the factory radio.
- Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
- Connect the cables of the new head unit according to the guidance of the user manual.
- Connect the smaller harness at the back of the new radio.
- Put the new dead unit back into the dash.
- Install four screws and trim panel.
- Install 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
- Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test.
May the above guide can be helpful for you to install your 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chrysler Town & Country aftermarket radio. The dashboard of this car model may vary from year to year, if the dashboard of your car is different from that of the above showed, please contact the dealer for more detailed instructions.
If you have no idea which aftermarket radio can fit your 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chrysler Town & Country, you can refer to the following unit from Seicane which can be perfectly compatible with 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chrysler Town & Country.
The unit in the above link is the best replacement for a 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chrysler Town & Country. Turn on the GPS navigation function, you can get to your destination stress freely. A lifetime traffic update can be supported to help you avoid the incorrect information. Besides, bluetooth hands-free calls and music can be available by wirelessly connecting your mobile phone with this unit to keep safe and enjoyable while you are driving. What’s more, a great deal of audio and video formats can be supported to amuse both yourself and your passengers, such as DVD/DVD-R/DVD±RW/HDCD/CD-R/CD±RW/MP3/MP4/ CD/VCD/WMA.
Install this 2004 2005 2006 2007 Chrysler Town & Country aftermarket radio in your vehicle, you will definitely enjoy all your trips in the future!