There’s a touch screen OEM head unit for 2002 2003 2004 2005 Chrysler Town & Country. This unit fits other car models, too, such as, 1999-2004 Chrysler 300M, 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee and so on. It has many great functions, such as, AUX, TV, steering wheel control, rearview, GPS, CD, DVD and so on. Check it out: http://www.seicane.com/1999-2000-2001-2004-jeep-grand-cherokee-head-unit-auto-a-v-dvd-radio-gps-navigation-bluetooth-music-tv-tuner-steering-wheel-control-dual-zone-ipod-aux-t6096
The old head unit in your car must have brought you lots of fun in the past time. Now, you are going to remove it and install a new multifunction one in your car so that you can enjoy more functions. It’s easy to remove the original radio in a Chrysler Town & Country, but you are not recommended to do it yourself if you didn’t have any training before.
Before the removal, please prepare tools and disconnect the negative cable from the battery to ensure security. The followings are the common steps of 2002-2005 Chrysler Town & Country radio removal.
- Remove a piece of the trim panel at the bottom of the dashboard. Use a lever to pry the panel from left to right, then, you can take it off the dash as the following pictures show.
- Remove the whole trim panel. Use the lever to pry the whole panel by inserting it in the gap between the panel and the dashboard. You should do this gently until you can loosen the panel by hands. Then, you can take it off the dash.
- Disconnect the panel from the car. There are wires at the back of the trim panel. You should disconnect them and place the panel aside.
- Remove the radio. You will see four screws on the radio after you removing the panel. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws and take the radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the radio from the dash. There are wires at the back to the radio, too. Disconnect them gently and place the radio away.
That’s the Chrysler Town & Country radio removal. The next thing you should do would be install the new unit in the car.
Connect the new unit to the wire harness adaptor which is connected to the original car wire harness. Then, place the wires well and slide the new unit into the dash.
Fix the radio by screws and test it. If everything’s good, you can install the trim panel back to its original place now.
For more about the Chrysler Town & Country radio removal, you can visit seicane.com.
If you are still looking for a new head unit for your car, the one at the beginning of the text would be a good choice. It’s great and on discount now. Check it out: http://www.seicane.com/1999-2000-2001-2004-jeep-grand-cherokee-head-unit-auto-a-v-dvd-radio-gps-navigation-bluetooth-music-tv-tuner-steering-wheel-control-dual-zone-ipod-aux-t6096
|CPU||Cortex A9 MStar 785 1GHz|
|OSD languages||Multiple Languages for choice|
It has worldwide GPS system for 3D navigation maps with voice cues, distance information, POIs, road planning and so on. You have to use a SD card to store the GPS map and install it in the unit so that it can work for you.
It has PLL tuner with 18FM/12AM presets. You can listen to radio by selecting channels manually or automatically. It also supports AF, TA, ST and so on. You will never get bored with this function.
This unit is equipped with backup camera input for connecting rearview camera or intelligent security systems such as TPMS. The rearview camera is optional. If you want to use this function, you can add the camera to the unit when ordering.
It also supports Bluetooth hand free, USB and SD card video/music/photo and so on. wish you like it and enjoy shopping.