Do you worry about the installation if you are going to replace your factory radio? If you say yes, then you can read this article more carefully for some help. The installation of a new car radio is actually not too difficult and you can even finish it with some related experience and a correct installation guide. The picture below is a modern 2002-2012 Chevy Chevrolet Aveo(T200) radio from Seicane, if you have a same dashboard as it, this installation instruction must be great for you.
Here are some tips for you before the installation:
- Please apply the parking brake and remove the negative cable on the vehicle battery before the removal to ensure safety.
- A lever and a screwdriver need to be prepared before the installation.
2002-2012 Chevy Chevrolet Aveo(T200) radio installation guide
- Remove the trim panel. There are several parts of the trim panel. You should remove them one by one. First remove the trim panel which is around the screen. Then, remove the trim panel which is next to the CD player. Remove the screws on the trim panel before you pry it from the dashboard. And put them away and keep every part well so that you can install them back to the original place perfectly.
- Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
- Take the original radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
- Install the new Seicane radio. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane radio to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane radio.
- Turn on the new Seicane radio and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane radio to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
- Install the trim panel. Install the trim panel which was next to the CD player before back to its original place.
That’s all the detailed installation guide for a 2002-2012 Chevy Chevrolet Aveo(T200) radio. Wish it can be helpful for you. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer or a professional. If you are a green hand on the installation, it’s suggested that you have your radio installed by a professional. Or incorrect installation may do some unexpected damage to both your car and your new radio.
Besides, a suitable car radio plays an important role in a successful upgrade. Therefore, you need to make sure your new radio can fit your car well. If you are still looking for one, I’d like to share an outstanding 2002-2012 Chevy Chevrolet Aveo(T200) radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This Chevy Chevrolet Aveo(T200) radio comes with an advanced Android 4.4.4 and the most powerful RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core CPU, you can enjoy a smoother, faster and steadier performance than ever before. You can go anywhere you’d like with the help of the most accurate direction and voice prompts. The Bluetooth for hands-free calls and streaming music is also included in this unit to ensure a journey with security and pleasure.
Just upgrade your driving experience by starting from this amazing Chevy Chevrolet Aveo(T200) radio. Good luck to you!