If your factory radio cannot support some most up-to-date features, then it may not meet your different needs in car. In that case, you can think about upgrading your factory radio by installing a multifunctional car radio which is integrated with more upgraded and new features. The following is a 2004 2005 2006 2007 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 C180 C200 C220 C230 car radio installation instruction. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this instruction and follow it to install the new car radio.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 C180 C200 C220 C230 car radio installation instruction
1. First detach the gear shift panel.
2. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle to release the car charger and ashtray.
3. Remove the car charger and ashtray assembly.
4. Use a screw driver to remove the screw marked with a red circle.
5. Pry the air conditioner panel out with a plastic lever.
6. Remove the original air conditioner panel.
7. Remove the heated seat and control panel assembly.
8. Pay attention to this buckle.
9. Remove two screws.
10. Pull out the original car radio.
11. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
12. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
13. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
14. Install the new Seicane radio back after the wiring harness has been connected. Fasten the four screws.
15. Install the air conditioner panel, the car charger, the ashtray, the heated seat and the control panel back.
16. Reinstall cigarette lighter
17. Turn on the new Seicane head unit and have a careful check if everything works well.
That’s all about how to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio for 2004 2005 2006 2007 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 C180 C200 C220 C230. If you have any doubts, please feel free to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. While as for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is a remarkable 2004 2005 2006 2007 Mercedes Benz C Class W203 C180 C200 C220 C23 car radio from Seicane.
This all-in-one car radio is loaded with the most advanced and stable Android 7.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor to enhance its capabilities and improve its performance.
Under the guidance of turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts provided by the high end 3D GPS navigation function, it will be much easier for you to know your current locations and find the right way to reach your desired destinations. And this unit’s dual zone function will enable you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
Besides, your driving safety will be guaranteed as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit for Bluetooth hands-free calls, and you can also get a lot of fun from the streaming music at the same time.
What are you waiting for? If you like this unit. Just add it to your shopping cart right now. Good luck!