Do you have a 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2010 Fiat Stilo and still look for a related installation instruction in order to install your new car radio? If your answer toward this question is “yes”, then this article is worth your reading. It is a step-by-step installation instruction on a 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2010 Fiat Stilo car radio. If you have some related installation experience, it will be not too hard for you to remove the factory radio and install the new car radio. Wish you can get some help from the following instruction.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2010 Fiat Stilo car radio installation instruction
1. Prepare a pair of DIN Style Release Keys.
2. There are four Removal Slots in the original car radio, as shown below.
3. Insert the release keys into the holes of the original car radio.
4. Softly pull outwards to release the car radio.
5. Disconnect the wiring loom and the aerial lead to release the car radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane stereo back into the dash.
10. Put the buckles back into its original place.
11. Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
12. Turn on the new Seicane stereo and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
That’s all about how to remove the factory radio and replace a new aftermarket car radio in a 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2010 Fiat Stilo. If you meet any problems you cannot deal with independently, there are three kinds of people from which you can seek help, including your dealer, someone experienced or a professional.
Besides, it is very essential for you to pick an ideal car radio. If you have no ideas, you can check out the following link which is a Seicane remarkable car radio for 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009-2010 Fiat Stilo.
This top car radio is loaded with the latest Android 7.1 operation system, a powerful quad-core 1.6GHz CPU processor and 2GB RAM. And this all-in-one car radio comes with a wide range of comprehensive features, which can meet almost all your different needs in car, so it can be regarded as one of the best replacements for your factory radio.
Thanks to the text-to-speech guidance provided by the high-end worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to easily know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating, which bring you fun as well in car, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
What are you waiting for? Just get this car radio and install it in your beloved car if you are eager for a wonderful driving.