As you know, a new aftermarket car radio is usually integrated with numerous practical and entertainment features, which can meet people’s various needs in car. If your factory radio cannot be compatible with the latest features, it is wise of you to replace your factory radio with a brand new multifunctional car radio. The following is a 2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can take this installation instruction as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the right air conditioner vent with a removal tool, and set it aside.
2. Remove the left air conditioner vent in the same way as step 1, and set it aside.
3. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in dash with a screwdriver.
4. Gently take the original car radio out of the dash.
5. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10.Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you have a general understanding of the installation process of a 2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car radio. If you have any doubts, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Anyway, before installation, please do select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you don’t know which kind of car radio can fit your car well, you can check out the following link which is a remarkable 2008 2009 2010 2011-2012 KIA CERATO (AT) car radio from Seicane.
With this up-to-date car radio installed in your car, you will be able to get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation system, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, DVD player, file management, etc.
Thanks to this amazing car radio, you can be provided with the most precise direction, so you are able to easily and quickly locate where you are and navigate to your desired destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Additionally, with dual zone function, this unit allows you to freely enjoy music under GPS mode, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can freely get access to both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and streaming music without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!