First of all, please look at the following image which is a car stereo after installation. It looks very good, isn’t it? If you also own a and plan to upgrade your factory radio with a brand new all-in-one car stereo, you can try to remove the factory radio and install a new stereo on your own. Now I’d like to share a 2004 2005 2006 2007-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car stereo installation guide from Seicane for your reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1. Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2. Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3. Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004 2005 2006 2007-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the original car radio.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you to some degree. If you encounter any problems during the whole process of the installation, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. While for the selection of an ideal car radio, if you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2004 2005 2006 2007-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55 car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
Loaded with a wide range of comprehensive functions, this new aftermarket car stereo is an ideal car stereo to replace your factory radio for 2004 2005 2006 2007-2012 Mercedes Benz B Class W245 B150 B160 B170 B180 B200 B55. You are able to easily get to anywhere you would like to go under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by its built-in GPS. And you are able to dial, receive or reject hands-free phone calls as well as enjoy Bluetooth music without keeping your hands off the steering wheel when you connect your enabled mobile phone with this car stereo. Wish you like this car radio and good luck to you!
Hi,How to power on without installing just to test before installation.
so sorry for the inconvenience.
In order to give you a fast solution,we suggest you asked our after sales staff for help.
The email is aftersales@seicane.
Have a good day!”