If you are worried that the installation of a new head unit is too complicated and dare not to upgrade your factory radio, now you can rest assured. If you are a car owner of a 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia, please look at the picture below, if you also have the same dashboard, this passage about a 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia head unit installation guide is worth your carful reading, which can be instructive for you.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia head unit installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pry around the panel on the left of the original car radio with a lever, and release it.
3. Remove the bottom pocket with your hands.
4. Remove the air conditioner control with a lever.
5. Remove four mounting screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver as pictures below show.
6. Take the original car radio out of the dash with your hands.
7. Disconnect all connectors at the back of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
10. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all the installation instruction for a 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia head unit in particular. If you have any question, you can turn to your dealer for help. If it’s the first time for you to install a new unit in your car, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you don’t get an ideal head unit, I’d like to recommend an ideal 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia head unit from Seicane to you. For more details, you are welcome to check it out with the following link:
This multifunctional 2008-2014 TOYOTA Sequoia head unit with Android 5.1.1 DVD GPS Navigation system comes with all the features you’d expect from a high-end device, including: 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core, built-in bluetooth, a 7 inch high definition touch screen, advanced 3D GPS, DVD, CD, radio, etc. The bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music are to make sure your ride is safe and pleasant all the whole journey. Just enjoy all your trips with this perfect road companion from now on! Good luck to you!