First shows you an amazing 2011-2016 Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo from Seicane. With a lot of software and hardware to be upgraded, it’s the most ideal replacement for you to upgrade your factory radio.
As for the installation, if you don’t have any experience, you can go to a car stereo upgrade center to have it installed or ask a professional for help. If you have installed one before, then you can easily achieve the installation with a correct installation guide. Here I’d like to share a step-by-step installation guide about a 2011-2016 Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo. You can take it as a reference if you have the same dashboard as that shown above.
Some tips before the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2011-2016 Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo installation guide
- Remove the trim panel with a lever.
- Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
- Take the original radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
- Install the new Seicane car stereo. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane car stereo to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane car stereo.
- Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane car stereo to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
- Install the screws and the trim panel back to their original place.
That’s all the step-by-step installation for a 2011-2016 Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo. Wish it can be helpful for you. If there is any questions, you can ask for your dealer or a professional for help. If you are a green hand on the installation, you’d better go to a car stereo upgrade center or ask a professional for help.
Additionally, it’s essential for you to make sure you have a suitable car stereo for you car. If you don’t have one, I’d like to share a modern 2011-2016 Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo from Seicane with you , here’s the link:
This remarkable Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo comes with a large 7 inch 1024*600 multi-touch screen to upgrade your factory radio. The friendly-designed interface is ideal for the operation and viewing. The turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts provided by the GPS navigation system will guide you to any location on time. You can also pair your mobile phone with this unit for hands-free calls and streaming music to make your journey safer and more relaxing.
Wish you’d like this multifunctional Hyundai Accent Blue car stereo and have a wonderful time with it on all your trips! Good luck!