To pursue a more pleasant and relaxing life in a car, there are many options. One of the most popular way adopted by a car owner is to replace their factory radio with a new aftermarket head unit. If you have that kind of plan, then it’ll be much helpful if you get the installation guide in advance. Please look at the picture below, it’s a great 2011 2012 Hyundai Solaris head unit after installation from Seicane. If you also have the same dashboard, then you can take this article as a reference for the installation.
Some tips before the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2011 2012 Hyundai Solaris head unit installation guide
- Remove the trim panel with a lever.
- Unscrew the screws on the units and put them away.
- Take the original radio out of the dash.
- Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
- Install the new Seicane head unit. The installations of different units are different. You should refer to the installation instruction from the dealer and connect the new Seicane head unit to the original wiring harness. If it needs a wiring harness adaptor, connect the adaptor to the original wiring harness first, then, connect the adaptor to the new Seicane head unit.
- Turn on the new Seicane head unit and test it. Connect the negative cable on the battery and turn on the new Seicane head unit to test all the functions in it. If everything’s good, fix the screen by putting it hard to the dashboard and fix the DVD player with screws.
- Install the screws and the trim panel back to their original place.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. Please make clear every step before you start to install it. If you a total green hand on the installation, you’ d better have it installed by a professional. If there is any question during the whole process of the installation, you can also turn to your dealer for help.
Besides, you also need to make sure you have a right head unit for your car. If you are still looking for an ideal unit for your car, I’ d like to recommend a wonderful 2011 2012 Hyundai Solaris head unit from Seicane to you, here’s the link:
This 2011 2012 Hyundai Solaris head unit comes with comprehensive configurations to upgrade your factory radio. Even if you are outdoors, you can freely surf the internet for online resources and apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and MSN with the built in WIFI or the optional 3G dongle. You won’t get lost in unfamiliar location with this precise GPS navigation system. Bluetooth hands-free calls and Bluetooth music are available for you via wireless Bluetooth technology.
Just install this 2011 2012 Hyundai Solaris head unit in your car and start a brand new driving experience! It’ s just your best choice. Good luck to you!