If you have a 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde ,upgrading a new 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit in your vehicle to enhance the capabilities and improve the in-car environment is actually quite an easy job. Based on the fact that most of the aftermarket car head units are plug and play and easy to install, you don’t need to modify or cut any wire in your car to make the new head unit work.
However, even though the installation is easy, if you are a green hand on the installation of a new head unit, it ‘s highly suggested that you have it installed by a professional technician, or the inappropriate installation may cause irreparable damage to both your car and the new head unit.
The following is the detailed guide about the removal and installation of a 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit for you to have a reference.
Precautions before the installation:
- Please disconnect the negative cable of the battery for your safety.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the installation.
The below is the step-by-step instruction on how to upgrade a 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit.
- Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
- Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
- Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
- Remove 4 screws which holds the factory radio in place.
- Take out the factory radio.
- Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the factory radio.
- Connect the cables of the new Seicane car stereo according to the guidance of the user manual.
- Connect the smaller harness at the back of the new radio.
- Put the new Seicane car stereo back into the dash.
- Install four screws and trim panel.
- Install 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
- Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test.
Above all, different dashboards are made for different car years, if you find something different between the pictures mentioned above and your dashboard, please don’t worry, the installation is similar. But if you have any more questions on the removal and the installation, you can ask your dealer for further help.
Before the installation, you need to be sure that you have a right car head unit to make this upgrading successful. I’d like to share an amazing 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit from Seicane for you as a reference.
Upgraded to the most advanced Android 4.4.4 operation system and a powerful RK PX3 1.6 GHz Quad-core CPU, this 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit provides faster and smoother performance for you to upgrade your factory radio. With 3D GPS navigation system and a region-free DVD player integrated, you can easily arrive at your destination with precise direction and voice prompts while enjoying your favorite music and videos at the same time along the way. The bluetooth functionality enables you to link with your compatible cell phone to dial and receive hands-free calls and stream music for safety and fun. Take this 2002 2003 2004 Chrysler Concorde head unit with you and have fun on all your trips in the future.