When you plan to have a self-driving travel with your families or friends, you must want to enjoy your precious time and have a good trip. To achieve that goal, you can listen to your favorite music or watch your favorite videos and movies. However, your factory radio may not be compatible with so many entertainment features. To deal with this problem, you can replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. If you are going to install the new car radio by yourself, you can find a correct installation guide to help you. If you also have a 2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Corolla and plan to replace your factory radio, you can refer to the following 2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Corolla car radio installation guide from Seicane.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Corolla car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Adjust the shifter lever.
3. Use the plastic removal tool to remove the panel and unplug the connector behind.
4. Grab the center nob, remove it and use a screwdriver to unscrew the hidden screw.
5. Remove the panel with a plastic removal tool, then unplug the connectors at the back of it.
6. Remove screws that are holding the radio.
7. Release the clips and take out the original car radio.
8. Disconnect connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Corolla car radio. Whether you have any doubts about your car radio or the upgrade process, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio or your car, you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, first of all, please make sure that you’ve already got an ideal car radio. If not, you may check out the following link which is an amazing 2003 2004 2005 2006 Toyota Corolla car radio from Seicane.
This amazing car radio’s operation system has been upgraded to the advanced Android 6.0 version and it is featured with a high-quality 8-core 1.5 GHz Coretex-A53 processor.
With this car radio installed in your car, you are able to take advantage of a lot of modern and upgraded functions, mainly including 3D GPS navigation function, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, DVD player, AUX, file management, steering wheel control, USB/SD card connection, etc.
The worldwide real-time GPS navigation system is specially built in this car radio, so you can make full use of its every detailed feature to find the right way to reach your desired destinations. Even though you are not good at identifying direction, you won’t get lost any more. Additionally, with dual zone function, you can also freely enjoy your favorite music while navigating.