To enrich your in-car life or take your in-car life up a level, you can easily replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. There is no doubt that an ideal car radio can make you enjoy more convenience and enjoyment. If you have some related installation, you can follow the related installation guide to deal with the installation. The following is a 2011 2012 KIA K2 RIO car radio installation instruction which can be taken as your reference.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 KIA K2 RIO car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic removal tool to release the top panel.
3. Pry the trim panel of the radio with a plastic knife and remove it.
4. Unscrew the screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the radio gently.
6. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn something useful from the above installation instruction. If you meet any difficulties you don’t know how to overcome, you might as well seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Additionally, to help you select a suitable car radio, here I would like to share a marvelous 2011 2012 KIA K2 RIO car radio from Seicane with you. Here comes the related link, please click:
This remarkable car radio with a large 9 inch screen is loaded with the intelligent Android 7.1 operation system, a quad-core 1.6 GHz RK-PX3 CPU processor and 2GB RAM to enable you to enjoy its higher capabilities and performance.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts offered by the built-in precise GPS navigation system, it will become much easier for you to know your current locations and navigate to any locations you would like to go to. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, which won’t have any negative influence on GPS function.
Through the wireless Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, without taking your hands off the steering wheel, you are able to dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to beautiful music streaming from your phone. By doing so, you will gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you enjoy your relaxing trip accompanied by this car radio. Good luck!