Here’s an Android 4.2 aftermarket navigation DVD player for 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Toyota Prado, Toyota Cruiser and Toyota 120. It supports OBD II, 3G, WIFI, car speed DVR, USB and SD card, SWC and so on. Check it out: http://www.seicane.com/hot-selling-2003-2009-toyota-prado-cruiser-120-pure-android-4-2-aftermarket-navigation-dvd-player-bluetooth-radio-rds-3g-wifi-usb-sd-rearview-camera-mirror-link-obd2-k7688
It would drive you mad if you meet problems in your head unit when enjoying music or radio during a long journey. In most cases, a car DVD player will work well, but if you do meet problems, you can try to solve them yourself.
Let’s take a Toyota Series Android 4.2 DVD Player for example, and see what problems you may meet and what you can do to deal with them.
Problem 1: the car stereo cannot power on.
- Check whether output cable is correctly connected.
- Check whether built-in CANBUS is reversed.
- Check whether the fuse is fused.
Problem 2: no image.
- Check whether brake cable and car reversing cable are correctly connected.
- Check whether the format of the photo/disc is supported by the unit.
- Check whether the video input and output are correctly.
Problem 3: no sound.
- Check whether the horn cable is correctly connected.
- Check whether the horn cable is short out with power supply or machine shell.
- Check whether the volume is at minimum.
- Check whether is in MUTE mode.
- Check whether sound format is set rightly if it’s at TV mode.
Problem 4: there’s no TV signal or weak signal
- Check whether the TV antenna is at right location
- Check whether local signal is strong enough.
- Check whether DTV system is properly set.
Problem 5: navigation cannot function.
- Check whether map routes are correctly set.
- Check whether GPS antenna is correctly connected.
Problem 6: the car stereo cannot play disc.
- Check whether the disc is rightly placed.
- Check whether the disc is integrity.
- Check whether this disc format is compatible.
You may meet other problems in a Toyota Series Android 4.2 DVD Player. But you don’t need to worry too much. Most of them are simple and easy to solve as the problems above.
If there’s a big problem in your car stereo so that it break down and won’t work at all, you’d better go to a repair shop to repair the unit.
If you are going to upgrade old head unit to a new one with great functions, you are welcome to check out the Toyota Series Android 4.2 DVD Player from Seicane.com. It’s great and cheap.
It has 7 inch 800×480 multi-touch LCD screen. And, it supports 1080P HD video. The 5-point touch operation is for zooming in and out pictures and controlling game character movement and so on.
It has built in WIFI module for direct connection to WIFI wireless hotspots. And, it supports optional 3g dongle. You can enjoy convenient e-life services, such as video, TV, movie, music, radio and online communication including YouTube, Twitter, MSN, Facebook and so on.
It has 37 kinds of OSD languages, includes, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, English and so on. You can get more information on: http://www.seicane.com/hot-selling-2003-2009-toyota-prado-cruiser-120-pure-android-4-2-aftermarket-navigation-dvd-player-bluetooth-radio-rds-3g-wifi-usb-sd-rearview-camera-mirror-link-obd2-k7688
Please add optional functions to the unit before ordering if you want them. Please check the package carefully when you receive the unit. If there’s anything wrong about the accessories, please contact the dealer immediately.
After installation, you should test all the functions in the new head unit to see if it is compatible with your car perfectly. If you meet any problem, you can ask the dealer technologists for help.