To reduce the budget on installing a new car radio, would you like to replace your factory radio all by yourself? If your answer is “yes”, you can search online for a related installation guide and follow it to deal with the new car radio installation. The following is a 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY car radio installation guide from Seicane that I would like to introduce to you. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this guide carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Pull out the side covers.
3. Remove the top cover and remove the plug behind.
4. Pull out the panel near the shift lever and unplug the connector behind.
5. Remove two screws that are holding the bottom panel adn then remove the panel.
6. Unscrew four screws that fix the radio on the dashboard.
7. Gently remove the original radio and disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can do you some help. Before installation, please make clear every detailed steps. If you have any doubts, please feel free to consult your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Or you can directly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Besides, if you haven’t got an ideal car radio yet, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY car radio from Seicane.
This powerful GPS Bluetooth car radio comes with a large 9 inch HD 1024*600 multi-touch screen. It is specially designed to upgrade your navigation, entertainment and driving experience. It is running on the advanced and stable Android 7.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor, which will provide you with a much smoother and faster operation experience.
With the assistance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to easily know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating. Therefore, you will gain both convenience and joyfulness during driving.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart. Good luck!