There is a phenomenon that more car owners are pursuing a more convenient and comfortable in-car life and more relaxing driving experience, so they are very keen on replacing their factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. And as a matter of fact, it is not difficult for you to install a new car radio by yourself if you follow a correct installation.
The following is a 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2007 Chrysler 300M PT Cruiser Sebring Concorde Grand Voyager Town & Country car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard and plan to upgrade your factory radio, you can refer to this instruction carefully.
Here are some tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2007 Chrysler 300M PT Cruiser Sebring Concorde Grand Voyager Town & Country car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the trim piece above cup holder with a lever.
2. Remove 2 screws behind the trim piece.
3. Gently pry around the side of trim panel with the lever and then remove the trim panel.
4. Remove 4 screws which hold the factory radio in place.
5. Take out the original radio.
6. Disconnect the smaller harness on the behind of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Install four screws and trim panel.
11. Install 2 screws behind the trim piece and the trim piece.
12. Turn on the new radio and have a comprehensive test if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
Before installation, please make clear every detailed specific step. If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer for seeking valuable advice. Besides, you can communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. However, if you are afraid of making damage to either your car radio and your car, you can directly ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. If you are still searching for an ideal car radio, here I would like to share a remarkable 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005-2007 Chrysler 300M PT Cruiser Sebring Concorde Grand Voyager Town & Country car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
Loaded with the advanced and stable Android 6.0 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor, this amazing car radio can be regarded as one of the best choices to replace your factory radio.
When you travel around an unfamiliar city, even you don’t have good sense of directions, the powerful GPS navigation system of this unit can help you a lot. Thanks to the 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to easily know your current locations and accurately find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. What’s more, this car radio comes with dual zone function, which enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Additionally, thanks to the built-in Bluetooth module, you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit, therefore, you can dial, answer, reject and mute Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music for getting convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!