The image below is a remarkable 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage car radio from Seicane after installation. Since most of car radios are plug-and-play, it is not difficult to try to install a new car radio by yourself. If you own a 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage and fed up with the single function of your factory radio in 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage, it will a wise choice for you to upgrade it with a new aftermarket car radio. And you can refer to the following car radio installation instruction.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Uncover the screw covers on each corner and then remove the two screws with a screwdriver.
3. Adjust the steering wheel so as to release the panel on the left side of the radio and then remove it. Don’t forget to disconnect the connectors at the back.
4. Remove the panel on the right side of the radio with a plastic removal tool.
5. Remove two screws that fixed the radio panel, then remove the panel and unplug the connector at the back.
6. Remove four screws that are holding the radio on the dashboard.
7. Take out the original radio and unplug the connectors at the back of it.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
10. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio for 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage. If you meet any difficulties you cannot overcome independently, please don’t hesitate to contact your dealer for seeking advice or seek help from a professional. Anyway, before installation, you have to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car, here I would like to recommend a marvelous 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014-2015 KIA Sportage car radio from Seicane to you.
With this all-in-one car radio installed in your car, you will embrace a brand new driving experience.
This car radio comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features which mainly including 3D GPS navigation system, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, CD/ DVD player, file management, etc. Here we take 3D GPS function as a reference. Thanks to the text-to-speech guidance provided by the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and navigate to any locations you would like to go.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!