If you are an owner of a 2009 2010 2011 Jeep Compass , you must want everything in your car is modern and most of your needs in car can be satisfied. Under this circumstance, you can think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. The following is a 2009 2010 2011 Jeep Compass car radio installation instruction from Seicane, which can be taken as your reference.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2009 2010 2011 Jeep Compass car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Grab at the bottoming plastic cover, push the bottoming box and release it.
3. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of panel.
5. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
6. Gently pull the factory radio out of the dash. Then unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original head unit ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2009 2010 2011 Jeep Compass car radio. Wish you can learn something useful from the above installation instruction. If you encounter any problems you cannot deal with, you can consult your dealer or ask a professional for help. Besides, if you haven’t got your ideal car radio yet, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2009 2010 2011 Jeep Compass car radio from Seicane.
This car radio is running on the most advanced and latest Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor to enhance its capability and performance. A lot of practical and entertainment features are supported by this car radio, mainly including GPS navigation, DVD player, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, etc.
The high-precision 3D GPS navigation system is specially built in this unit to provide you with accurate direction and voice prompts for you to reach your desired destinations. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you are able to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating, which can also bring you joyfulness during driving.
If you like this unit, just add it to your shopping cart.