Getting to the desired destination without getting lost is what every car driver expects. To get that, you can easily count on an accurate GPS navigation system which can provide worldwide and real-time direction for you. If your original car radio can’t support GPS function, you can easily upgrade it with a multifunctional car stereo. To help you install your new car radio, here I’d like to show you a detailed 2004-2013 Skoda FABIA car stereo installation guide from Seicane with you.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2004-2013 Skoda FABIA car stereo installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
14. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
The step-by-step installation guide for a 2004-2013 Skoda FABIA car stereo is shown as the above. Wish you can get some help from it. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer. However, if you can’t finish it on your own, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you are still looking for an ideal car stereo for your car, you can refer to this amazing 2004-2013 Skoda FABIA car stereo from Seicane. Please click for more details:
This powerful 2004-2013 Skoda FABIA car stereo with a built-in GPS will show you the accurate directions to where you’d love to go. The bluetooth technology to support hands-free calls and bluetooth music is included in this stereo. Coming with WiFi module, you can also surf the internet freely and download a lot of apps from the Android market according to your requirements, such as Facebook, Skype, MSN, YouTube, twitter, E-Book, Gmail etc., bringing you great convenience on the trip. Just take it and have a wonderful trip from now on!