In order to improve the driving experience, what would you do? Some car owners may buy a new car for new capabilities, however, it’s the most practical way for most car owners. Actually, you can easily upgrade the factory radio with a new aftermarket head unit which can also bring you a brand new driving experience. Now I’d like to share a detailed installation guide from Seicane specially for a 2011 2012 VW Volkswagen Lavida head unit with you. Wish you can get some help from it.
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
2011 2012 VW Volkswagen Lavida head unit installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
14.Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
15.Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16.Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
17.Put everything into their original place.
The step-by-step installation guide for a 2011 2012 VW Volkswagen Lavida head unit is shown as the above. Wish you can get some help from it. If you have a different dashboard,] please rest assured, the installation is similar. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer. However, if you can’t finish it on your own, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you are still looking for an ideal car stereo for your car, you can refer to this amazing 2011 2012 VW Volkswagen Lavida head unit from Seicane. Please click for more details:
This excellent 2011 2012 VW Volkswagen Lavida head unit features a useful and latest GPS system and the advanced bluetooth technology for easy wireless pairing with enabled devices to make or receive hands-free calls and enjoy streaming music. The ability of USB and Ipod connection and an SD card slot are also provided for you for more portable devices to let you have an enjoyable experience while driving. Just take it to have great fun!