To enhance your car’s capacity, to replace your old factory radio with a brand new car radio can be one of the best and most effective ways. However, some car owners may think that the installation of a car radio is a very complicated job. But as a matter of fact, with some related installation guide and a correct installation guide, you can also try to install a new car radio on your own. Today I would like to introduce how to install a 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Mercedes Benz C class W204 C180 C200 C220 C230 C240 car radio to you. If you own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to the following 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Mercedes Benz C class W204 C180 C200 C220 C230 C240 car radio installation instruction from Seicane.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Mercedes Benz C class W204 C180 C200 C220 C230 C240 car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the original air conditioning outlet.
3. Remove the air-conditioning panel.
4. Find the plug and pull it out.
5. Remove screws on the store content box.
6. Remove the store content box and unplug the connector.
7. Remove the screws on the original radio.
8. Take out the original radio.
9. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all the installation steps about installing a 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Mercedes Benz C class W204 C180 C200 C220 C230 C240 car radio. If you have any questions, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. If you still think it hard to finish the whole installation process by yourself, you’d better directly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Besides, if you are still searching for an ideal car radio for your beloved car, you might as well check out the following link which is a remarkable 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 Mercedes Benz C class W204 C180 C200 C220 C230 C240 car radio from Seicane.
This car radio is based on the advanced Android 7.1.1 operation system and a strong quad-core CPU processor, which can be regarded as one of the suitable replacements for your original car radio.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn direction and voice prompts provided by the high-end 3D navigation system, this car radio enables you to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And with dual zone function, this unit allows you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating.
And the Bluetooth pairing functionality enables you to enjoy great convenience and enjoyment brought by hands-free calls and streaming music with keeping your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead.
Wish you like this car radio. Good luck to you!