To improve your in-car environment and take your driving experience up a notch, one of the easiest and most effective ways is to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which is compatible with a lot of upgraded functions as well as advanced features. With such an all-in-one car radio, you can enjoy the greatest convenience in your car and have the most joyfulness during driving. If you have a same or similar dashboard as the picture below which is a 2008 2009 2010 Mercedes Benz CLC W203 CLC250 CLC230 CLC160 car radio from Seicane, please read this article carefully and take it as reference to help with your installation.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2008 2009 2010 Mercedes Benz CLC W203 CLC250 CLC230 CLC160 car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a special plastic tool to remove the trim bazel.
3. Use a plastic remove tool to push up the heat vent.
4. Remove 2 hidden screws with a screwdriver below the vent.
5. Push down the vent and loose it.
6. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
7. Remove 2 screws that are holding the car radio.
8. Take out the original car radio.
9. Unplug the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Above is about how to install a 2008 2009 2010 Mercedes Benz CLC W203 CLC250 CLC230 CLC160 car radio. Before installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you encounter any problems, you are welcome to seek advice from your dealer or ask a professional for help. If you are a green-hand, you can also go to a car radio upgrade center to ask a technician to install it directly.
Anyway, first of all, you have to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you are still searching it online, you might as well check out the following link which is a remarkable 2008 2009 2010 Mercedes Benz CLC W203 CLC250 CLC230 CLC160 car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
This car radio is running on the most advanced and stable Android 7.1.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor. With this excellent car radio installed in your car, you are able to create a comfortable in-car environment and embrace a driving experience of high quality.
The worldwide real-time GPS navigation system is especially built in this unit for you to know your current locations and find the right way to reach your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you can freely listen to radio, USB or SD music playback while navigating.
Bluetooth hands-free calls and streaming music are both supported thanks to the built-in Bluetooth module, which can ensure your safety, convenience and enjoyment during your long-time driving.
Wish you like this unit. Good luck!