If your factory radio is so old that it cannot be compatible with a plenty of modern feature, you must want to upgrade it by installing a new aftermarket car stereo. When you decide to install a new car stereo, you will spend a certain amount of money and some waiting time in a car stereo upgrade center. But if you have some related installation experience, you can try to install a new car stereo under the guidance of a detailed installation instruction. The following is a 2011 2012 2013 Hyundai Verna Accent Solaris Car Stereo installation instruction. If you own such a car model, you can refer to it.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 2013 Hyundai Verna Accent Solaris car stereo installation instruction
1. Pry the edges of the panel with a lever.
2. Remove the panel with your hands.
3. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash with your hands.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
That’s all about how to upgrade your factory radio with a 2011 2012 2013 Hyundai Verna Accent Solaris car stereo. If you meet any difficulties, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer, someone experienced or turn to a professional for help.
To help you select an ideal car stereo to fit your car very well, I’d like to recommend a remarkable 2011 2012 2013 Hyundai Verna Accent Solaris Car Stereo from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
Your driving experience will surely be taken up a level if you install this intelligent 2011 2012 2013 Hyundai Verna Accent Solaris Car Stereo in your car to meet almost all your needs.
With high-end GPS navigation system built-in, you will have no trouble in knowing your current location and finding the right way to your desired destinations even you are in an unfamiliar place.
As long as you pair this unit with your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, you can make, receive, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to streaming music from your phone. Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, you don’t need to take your hands off the steering wheel, which guarantee your driving safety to a large extent.
What’s more, a lot of additional entertainment features are also supported to add a ton of fun to your trip.
Wish you enjoy your driving accompanied by this unit from now on. Good luck to you!