With integrated practical and entertainment features, such as 3D GPS navigation function, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, FM/AM radio, DVD player, etc, an ideal aftermarket car radio are becoming more and more popular with more car owners nowadays. After getting an ideal car radio, you can find a correct installation guide to help with the installation. If you are a car owner of a 2013 2014 Kia Cerato Left , then you can read this article carefully which is about a 2013 2014 Kia Cerato Left car radio installation instruction.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 Kia Cerato Left car radio installation instruction
1. Pry the side panel with a lever, and then remove it.
2. Remove four screws with a screwdriver.
3. Remove the trim panel with your hands. If necessary, you may use a lever to loosen it.
4. Remove four screws holding the factory radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the factory radio out of the dash with your hands.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn some skills from the above installation instruction. If you encounter any problems, you’d better consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional. For avoiding damage to either your car or your car radio during the installation, you can go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio directly.
Besides, before installation, please confirm that you’ve already have a suitable car radio. If you don’t know how to select an ideal car radio, I’d like to recommend a remarkable 2013 2014 Kia Cerato Left car radio from Seicane to you.
Based on the most advanced and stable Android 7.1.1 operation system as well as a powerful Quad-core CPU processor, this modern car stereo can facilitate its operation greatly so as to upgrade your driving experience.
This unit is equipped with the precise 3D GPS navigation system for you to quickly locate where you are and navigate to your ideal destinations accurately through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts offered by the GPS function. Additionally, with dual zone function, this unit enables you to freely listen to your favorite music under GPS mode. And the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Under the wireless Bluetooth technology, as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this unit, you can get access to hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music with remaining your hands on the steering wheel and your eyes on the road ahead.
If you like this car radio, just take it and install it in your car. Wish you have a wonderful driving experience. Good luck to you!