To enjoy the advanced GPS navigation function in your car, you can easily upgrade your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio if your factory radio cannot support GPS function or GPS function is not advanced enough. And with some related installation experience and a correct installation guide, you can also try to install the new car radio on your own. The following is a step-by-step installation guide from Seicane particularly for a 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012-2013 OPEL Insignia Buick Regal car radio. If you have the same car model, you can take it as a reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
5.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd- 400
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012-2013 OPEL Insignia Buick Regal car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the bottom panel part under the A/C control.
3. Remove the radio trim panel.
4. Remove screws that fix the radio panel.
5. Gently take out the radio panel from the dashboard.
6. Remove screws that holding the original radio.
7. Pull out the original radio.
8. Unplug all the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. If the new Seicane car radio works well, put it into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place, and all the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can do some help to your installation of car radio. If you encounter any problems you cannot solve independently, you can browse some professional websites or seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional.
To help you select an ideal car radio for your 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012-2013 OPEL Insignia Buick Regal, we suggest you check out the following link which is an amazing 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012-2013 OPEL Insignia Buick Regal car radio from Seicane.
This car radio specific for 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012-2013 OPEL Insignia Buick Regal, is upgraded to the most advanced Android 7.1.1 operation system and equipped with a powerful quad-core CPU processor for you to enjoy its great compatibility and performance. If you get this car radio installed in your car, you can get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features to upgrade your in-car life with great satisfaction, mainly including 3D GPS navigation, FM/AM radio, DVD player, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, AUX, file management, etc.
Here we take 3D GPS navigation function as an example. The high-precision worldwide real-time GPS navigation system is specially built in this unit for you to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And with dual zone function, this unit enables you to listen to your favorite music under GPS mode, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
What are still waiting for? Just install this remarkable car radio in your car. Good luck to you!