Driving with an advanced GPS navigation system can take you to your desired destination, what’s more important is that it can bring you a more exciting experience than ever. If your factory radio doesn’t come with GPS navigation function, it’s really worth your replacement with a new aftermarket car radio which can support a lot of features. If you own a 2003-2011 Audi S3, now you can take this professional 2003-2011 Audi S3 head unit installation instruction from Seicane as a reference to help with the installation.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2011 Audi S3 head unit installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Insert keys in the gaps.
3. Pull the original car radio out of the dashboard.
4. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
5. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
6. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
7. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
8. Put the new Seicane head unit into your dashboard, you should check whether your connections are correct, the new head unit is in right position, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
9. Check whether the new Seicane head unit is working without problem.
10. If everything works well, put everything into their original place. If not, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
In a word, you need to make clear about every step before you start to install this 2003-2011 Audi S3 head unit in your car. If there is any question, you can consult your dealer. If it’s the first time for you to install a new unit in your car, you’d better ask a professional for help. If you don’t get an ideal head unit, I’d like to recommend an ideal Audi S3 head unit from Seicane to you.
This top 2003-2011 Audi S3 head unit can perfectly replace your factory radio with a new modern multimedia unit which comes with built-in navigation system, Bluetooth, iPod, USB connection, etc. The large 7 inch HD 1024*600 multi-touch screen is ideal for the better view of your road ahead. To make your long journey different and meaningful, this unit is your perfect companion!