Can you install a new car radio on your own when you find an ideal head unit to replace your factory radio? If not, please don’t worry, you can go to a car radio upgrade centre or ask a professional to install it. Here I’d like to share a step-by-step 2012 2013 Ford Focus car stereo installation guide from Seicane with you. If you also have the same dashboard, you can take it as a reference.
Precautions for this installation:
1.Before you start up any work, park your car well and unplug the negative power cable to avoid any danger.
2.Please make sure that all fastened wires are isolated with electrical tape.
3.Please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2012 2013 Ford Focus car stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the screws under the front panel.
3. Use a lever to pry along the edges of the front panel and loosen it with your hands.
4. Take the front panel out of the dash.
5. Disconnect the connector at the back of the front panel. Then put front panel aside.
6. Unscrew two screws holding the factory radio into the dash with a screwdriver.
7. Gently take the factory radio out of the dash.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
10.Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio ‘s plugs, and put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
11.Turn on the new Seicane car stereo and check whether the radio is working properly.
12.Install all screws and the front panel into their original place.
Wish you can get some help from the installation instruction above specially for 2012 2013 Ford Focus car stereo. If you have any question, you can consult your dealer. If you are still looking for a suitable head unit for your car, I’d like to recommend an amazing … from Seicane to you. Please click for more details:
This modern 2012 2013 Ford Focus car stereo comes with the latest 5.1.1 android system and RK3188 1.6 GHz Cortex A9 Quad-core fast processor, which enables the unit to provide a gigantic network of turn-by-turn routable roads. The bluetooth technology allows you to stream music from your bluetooth-enabled device and enjoy the hands-free calls. Wish you like this amazing 2012 2013 Ford Focus car stereo and have a great time with it from now on!