Getting to your desired destination with the most accurate guidance within the least time, an intelligent car radio is your best option. Besides, you can also enjoy a relaxing journey all the way while you are navigating to your destination. You may want to know if it’s hard to install a new car radio in your car. As a matter of fact, the installation is not too complicated. Here I’d like to share a detailed ….installation guide of a 2006-2012 Mercedes-Benz R class W251 radio from Seicane with you, if you have the same dashboard, you can also take it as a reference.
Tips about the installation:
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2006-2012 Mercedes-Benz R class W251 radio installation instructions
- Pry out the air conditioner panel along gap with a lever.
- Remove the air conditioner panel.
- Remove two screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame with a screwdriver.
- Pull the buckles down.
- Carefully take the original CD player out of the dashboard.
- Disconnect the ISO plug of the car in the socket of the DVD player.
- Connect the cables of the new Seicane radio as the user manual shows.
- Connect the ISO plug.
- Put the new Seicane radio back into the dash.
- Put the buckles back into its original place.
- Install two screws and the air conditioner panel.
- Turn on the new Seicane radio and have a comprehensive test if everything works well.
That’s all the detailed installation instruction for a 2006-2012 Mercedes-Benz R class W251 radio. If you have any questions during the whole process, you can turn to your dealer or a professional for help. However, if it’s the first time for you to install a radio, you’d better ask a professional for help.
Before the installation, you should pay attention to that if your new radio can fit your car. If you have no idea, you can refer to the following link which is about an excellent 2006-2012 Mercedes-Benz R class W251 radio from Seicane, please click:
This multifunctional Mercedes-Benz R class W251 radio can support an optic fiber decoder which enables your factory car’s optic fiber and all the speakers still to work after installing this radio. And the installation is quite easy. The sound quality is quite good after installing this decoder in this radio.
Besides, a number of multimedia feature are compatible with this radio, so that you can play region-free DVDs, CDs, VCD, Ipod, Bluetooth music to relax yourself and your passengers. You can navigate to your destination with precise spoken guidance as well as enjoy a safe driving when you simply link with your enabled mobile phone via Bluetooth technology.
Enjoy yourself and have a wonderful driving experience with this popular Mercedes-Benz R class W251 radio in your car. Good luck to you!