Here comes an amazing 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit after installation from Seicane.
For some car owners, installing a new head unit into their car seems an impossible job. Actually, it’s not too difficult. Some car owner who has some related installation experience have successfully done it on their own with the help of a step-by-step installation guide. If you are going to replace your factory radio, you can refer to the following 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit installation instruction to help with your installation.
- Please disconnect the power before the installation.
- Please prepare unlock tools r before the removal and the installation.
- Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
2004-2008 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit installation guide
- The original dashboard.
- Use a lever to release the decoration panel and remove the cigarette lighter.
- Remove two screws under the 6-disc CD changer and take out the CD changer.
- Remove the two screws marked with red arrows and pull out the CD player.
- Connect the cables in the package.
a.Connect with the power cable in the car.
b.Socket for the speaker cable plug in the car.
c.Connect CAN-H, CAN-L with CAN-BUS
- Remove the baffle-plate under the assistant driver seat, connect the CAN-H, CAN-L cable (green)③ with the CAN-BUS socket marked in the picture.
- Pry the decoration panel beside the driver’s seat, change fuse from 5A TO 10A.
- Remove the screws for fastening the car pc in the left of the trunk.
- Find the amplifier in the left of the trunk and remove the four screws marked with red arrows.
- Remove the amplifier in the car.
- Connect the speaker cable with the speaker socket ②.
- Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well.
Wish the above 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit installation guide can be helpful for you. If you have any questions, please ask your dealer or a professional for help. If you can’t understand all the steps clearly, please go to a head unit upgrade center to install or ask a professional to help you.
A head unit which ca fit your car means a lot for a successful upgrade. If you have no idea which head unit can fit your car, you can refer to the amazing Seicane 2004-2008 Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit, please click:
This remarkable Seicane Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit can support an optic fiber decoder. If your car comes with an optic fiber decoder, you can install a decoder to make your factory car’s optic fiber and all the speakers still to work after installing this head unit. The sound quality is quite high after installation.
Take this amazing head unit on all your trips, you can not only easily find your way to your desired destination with turn-by-turn direction and voice guidance but also keep entertained all the time by playing Bluetooth music, region-free DVDs, CDs, VCD, iPod, etc. Your steering wheel control can still work after installation.
Just have a great time with this fantastic Seicane Mercedes Benz CLS Class W219 head unit! Good luck to you!