To enrich your in-car life and take it up a notch,you can consider replacing your factory radio with a brand new car radio. With such an ideal car radio, you can not only improve your car interior environment but also gain the greatest convenience and enjoyment. Since nowadays most car radios are plug and play, you can also try to remove your factory radio and install the new car radio by yourself under a correct guide. The following is a 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio installation guide from Seicane which can be taken as your reference if you own the same car model.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2000 2001 2002 2003 2004-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove the air vent with a plastic removal tool and then put it aside.
3. Remove the trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
4. Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
5. Take out the original car radio.
6. Unplug the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
That’s all about how to remove and install a 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio. If you cannot totally understand the above installation guide, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or seek help from a professional. Anyway, before installation, please do select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you don’t know which kind of car radios can fit your car well, you might as well check out the following link which is an amazing 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004-2015 VW Volkswagen Crafter car radio from Seicane.
This car radio is loaded with the latest Android 7.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core processor, which will definitely provide you with a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
With this car radio installed in your car, you can freely get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features, which mainly include 3D GPS navigation, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, USB or SD card connection, steering wheel control, file management, etc.
Thanks to the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to locate where you are now and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to through the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Additionally, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!