If you are planning to drive out for a self-driving travel with your families or friends,what you need most is to have a accurate GPS navigation system in your car. If your factory radio has no GPS function or its GPS function is not advanced enough, then you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. And the following is a 2013 Toyota Corolla EX /E120 car radio installation instruction from Seicane which can be taken as a reference for you.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting,please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire,so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s therecommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 Toyota Corolla EX /E120 car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Adjust the shifter lever.
3. Use the plastic removal tool to remove the panel and unplug the connector behind.
4. Grab the center nob, remove it and use a screwdriver to unscrew the hidden screw.
5. Remove the panel with a plastic removal tool, then unplug the connectors at the back of it.
6. Remove screws that are holding the radio.
7. Release the clips and take out the original car radio.
9. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
12. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
13. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
14. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now do you know how to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio for 2013 Toyota Corolla EX /E120? If you have any doubts, please don’t hesitate to seek help from your dealer, someone experienced or a professional. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Besides, if you are still looking for an ideal car radio for your beloved car, you can refer to the following link which is a 2013 Toyota Corolla EX /E120 car radio from Seicane. Here comes the link, please click:
This car radio is loaded with the most advanced and stable Android 7.1 operation system and a powerful CPU processor to enhance its performance so as to upgrade your in-car experience. There are a wide range of comprehensive features being supported by this car radio, which can meet almost all your needs in car, such as high-end 3D GPS navigation system, FM/AM radio tuner, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, etc.
Under the guidance of the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations. And while navigating, you can also freely listen to radio, USB or SD card music playback thanks to this unit’s dual zone function.
Wish you like this car radio and good luck to you!