To cut down your expenditures of upgrading a factory radio, would you like to upgrade your old radio on your own? Actually, it is not difficult for you to install a new car radio by yourself. If you have some related experience, you can finish the car radio installation by yourself so that it helps you save a certain amount of money. In that case, a detailed installation guide may help you to some extent. If you have a 2006-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Epica, you can follow this detailed 2006-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Epica gps stereo audio system installation guide.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2006-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Epica car radio removal & installation steps
1. The original car radio.
2. Grab at the bottoming plastic cover, push the bottoming box and release it.
3. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of panel.
5.Remove four screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
6.Gently pull the factory radio out of the dash. Then unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane head unit.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane head unit.
9. Connect the Seicane head unit to your original head unit ‘s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane head unit to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane head unit into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can help with your installation. Before the installation, please make sure you are clear about every step. To upgrade your radio successfully, the most crucial thing is that you ought to have a right car stereo which is compatible with your car. If you don’t have a suitable one yet, I’d like to share an excellent 2006-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Epica gps stereo audio system with GPS &DVD player from Seicane with you. You may check the link below for more information.
This powerful GPS Nav Bluetooth car stereo for 2006-2011 Chevy Chevrolet Epica gps stereo audio system is specially designed to upgrade your navigation, entertainment and driving experience. The latest 3D GPS system with turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts is specially designed to upgrade your navigation, entertainment and driving experience. The latest 3D GPS system with turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts can guide you to your ideal destinations. Besides, various audio and video formats are supported to enrich your entertainment experience, such as region-free DVD, VCD,CD, MP3, and DIVX, you can play whatever program to please both yourself and your passengers. Just enjoy your long trip with this smart unit. Good luck to you!