If your factory radio cannot normally work and you don’t want to fix it, then it is high time for you to remove it and replace a new aftermarket car radio. First of all, please look at the following image, which is a 2011 2012 BMW 5 Series F10 F11 CIC car radio from Seicane after installation. It looks very amazing, isn’t it? If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to the following installation steps which is on a 2011 2012 BMW 5 Series F10 F11 CIC car radio. Wish it is helpful for you.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s there commended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 BMW 5 Series F10 F11 CIC car radio installation steps
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic flat pry tool to pry the air vent panel.
3. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws that fix the original car radio panel.
4. Remove the car radio panel and then disconnect the connectors at the back of it.
5. If you need to remove the original car radio, then just remove these mounting screws and then remove the car radio. Then you should disconnect the connectors at the back of it.
6. If you need to remove the screen, then just unscrew the two mounting screws and then remove the screen. And then unplug the connectors or cables at the back of it.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Whatever problems you meet before or during the installation process, please don’t feel hesitated to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. Anyway, before factory radio and new car radio installation, it is very essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, here I would like to share an amazing 2011 2012 BMW 5 Series F10 F11 CIC car radio from Seicane with you. For more details, please click:
This car radio comes with improved configuration and better performance, so with this car radio installed in your car, you can embrace a much smoother, faster and easier operation experience.
Thanks to this all-in-one car radio, you can get access to a wide range of comprehensive features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation system, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, USB/SD card connection, file management, etc.
With the help of the worldwide real-time GPS navigation function of high accuracy, this car radio enables you to easily locate where you are and help you find the right way to get to your desired destinations according to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Any this unit comes with dual zone function, you can freely listen to your desired destinations while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
This car radio is at a reasonable price now. If you like it, just add it to your shopping cart right now.