If you have a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Skoda Praktik , you may be familiar with the following image which is actually a brand new multifunctional 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Skoda Praktik car radio from Seicane after installation. If you have some related installation experience and also plan to replace your factory radio with a new car radio on your own, then you can find a related installation guide to help you. The following is a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Skoda Praktik car radio installation guide which can be taken as your reference.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Skoda Praktik car radio installation guide
1. Remove the top panel with a lever.
2. Disconnect the connector at the back of the panel.
3. Unscrew the screw with a screwdriver.
4. Remove the metal sheet on the top with your hands.
5. Unscrew two screws circled in red shown as follows under the metal sheet.
6. Remove the air conditioner vent with your hands.
7. Unscrew two screws under the vent with a screwdriver.
8. Remove the panel on the original car radio.
9. Unscrew four screws holding the original car radio with a screwdriver.
10. Take the original car radio out of the dash.
11. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
12. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
13. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
14. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
15. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
16. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
17. Put everything into their original place.
Wish you can get some help from the above installation guide. If you meet any difficulties and don’t know how to overcome hem, please feel free to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or a professional. Or you can directly arrange a professional to help you install the new car radio. However, if you haven’t got an ideal car radio for your beloved car yet, I’d like to recommend a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010-2013 Skoda Praktik car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
With this amazing car radio installed in your car, you are able to have a much smoother and faster operation experience since this car radio is loaded with the pure intelligent Android 7.1 operation system and a quad-core CPU processor.
With the assistance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, you are able to quickly know your current locations and find the right way to get to reach your destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Besides, thanks to this unit’s dual zone function, you are able to freely enjoy splendid music from radio, AV, DVD, TV etc under GPS mode, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice while driving.
Moreover, the wireless Bluetooth module is specially built in to make it possible for you to dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to streaming music from your phone without keeping your hands off the steering wheel if you pair your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone with this unit.
Wish you like this modern all-in-one unit. Good luck to you!