What comes to your mind when we talk about the most direct way to upgrade both your in-car environment and your driving experience? In my opinion, the most direct way is to replace your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which is integrated with a wide range of upgraded and new features. Besides, to help you understand the installation process, here I’d like to share a 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007-2010 Porsche Cayenne car radio installation instruction from Seicane with you. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can take this guide as a reference.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003 2004 2005 2006 2007-2010 Porsche Cayenne car radio installation instruction
1. Pry out the trim piece along the perimeter of the center dashboard with a lever.
2. Remove 2 screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame (green arrows). Please note that there will be four screws in the cars with navigation.
3. Carefully take the factory stereo out of the dash. When removing the factory radio, please note that there are two locking tabs on the lower tray that can break easily.
4. Here is a close-up of the underside of the stereo. These two plastic fingers (green arrows) fit into the tabs on the top edge of the lower tray.
5. Press the tab (green arrow) on the antenna lead and pull it out of the stereo.
6. Pull out the connectors at the back of the stereo (green arrows). Note that some cars may have different setups based on the vehicle’s different years.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs. And put the new Seicane car radio back into the dash.
10. Install two screws and trim piece.
11. Turn on the new car radio and have a comprehensive test.
So now do you have a general understanding of a 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007-2010 Porsche Cayenne car radio installation process? If you have any questions, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. Or if you still think it hard to install the new car radio, you’d better arrange a technician to help you install the new car radio. To help you select an ideal car radio, here I would like to recommend an amazing 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007-2010 Porsche Cayenne car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
This amazing car radio runs on the latest and very stable Android 7.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor. And it comes with a wide range of practical and entertainment features to meet your different needs in your car.
With the assistance of the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system, you won’t get lost any more even you don’t have good sense of directions. Under the text-to-speech guidance provided by the GPS function, you are able to locate where you are now and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to accurately. Additionally, you can listen to some beautiful music while navigating thanks to dual zone function.
What’s more, through the connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, you can freely dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free phone calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!