When referring to the car radio installation, you may think it too hard to be finished by yourself. However, as a matter of fact, if you have some related experience, you can also try to remove the factory radio and install a new aftermarket car radio under the guidance of a correct installation instruction. The following is a step-by-step installation instruction for a 2015 2016 Hyundai IX35 TUCSON (LHD) car radio. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this guide carefully.
Here are some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriverbefore the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s therecommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2015 2016 Hyundai IX35 TUCSON (LHD) car radio installation instruction
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Now do you have a general ideal about how to install a 2015 2016 Hyundai IX35 TUCSON (LHD) car radio? If not, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional for help. And you can also directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. To help you select an ideal car radio, I’d like to share an amazing 2015 2016 Hyundai IX35 TUCSON (LHD) car radio from Seicane with you.
This car radio can be taken as one of your wise choices to replace your factory radio. With it installed in your car, you can get access to both practical and entertainment features.
You won’t get lost any more even in a totally unfamiliar place since this unit’s built-in 3D GPS navigation system can provide you with the best route option to reach your ideal destinations. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Wish you enjoy your in-car life accompanied by this car radio. Good luck!