If your factory radio is not up-to-date enough to be compatible with some modern features, you can try to replace it with a new aftermarket car radio. And as a matter of fact, most car radios are plug and play, so it is quite easy to install a new radio in your car. The following is a 2011 2012 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you have the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to it carefully.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011 2012 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee car radio installation instruction
1. The original car radio.
2. Open the compartment on the bottom and stick your hands underneath the trim bezel.
3. Pull the trim bezel out gently and then unplugthe connector at the back of the bezel.
4. Use seven millimeter screwdriver to remove four screws that fix the original car radio.
5. With all four screws removed, grabthe originalcar radio and pull it out gently.
6. Remove connectors at the back of the original car radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Now can you fully understand the above removal and installation steps? If you have any doubts, please feel free to consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or seek help from a professional. Or you can directly arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Anyway, first of all, it is essential for you to pick an ideal car radio. Here I would like to share a great 2011 2012 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee car radio from Seicane with you. You may check out the following link for more details.
Featured with a high-quality 360-degree full-view IPS display screen, this unit enables you to enjoy the amazing display effect of the screen at all angles.
Thanks to the text-to-speech guidance provided by the high-end 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy, you can easily locate where you are and find the right way to reach any locations you would like to go to. Besides, this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
Through the Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this unit, you can freely dial, answer, reject and mute hands-free calls as well as listen to Bluetooth streaming music from your phone playlists.
Wish you like this multifunctional car radio. Good luck to you!